SIGN UP to the BCAS list
to receive survey updates and results
Your privacy will be respected and you may unsubscribe at any time.
#BCAS2016 on Twitter
whAT'S THE SURVEY?
It's an effort to collect the opinions and priorities of those who participate in the study, stewardship, management, protection and promotion of heritage values.
The focus is on roles, issues and opportunities in heritage research and management in British Columbia.
WHO's the SURVEY for?
- Any professional archaeologist
- Indigenous heritage managers, fieldworkers, researchers, and cultural experts
- Indigenous and municipal leaders and administrators
- Regulators and development proponents
- Aboriginal engagement workers
- Realtors and developers
- Museums specialists, archaeology educators & students
- Interested members of the public
wHAT HAPPENS WITH THE RESULTS?
The results will be made available on this site and via the mailing list, and published in an open access venue. Interested individuals and organizations may use the results to inform ongoing discussions and planning around heritage or to form the basis of position papers by industry groups or First Nations organizations. Other ideas? Email me.